To celebrate our new locations opening across Calgary, and the launch of our two new DELICIOUS dishes hitting the menu, we want to invite you to play our first ever, Tuk Tuk Thai Scratch & Win!
It’s easy, here’s how to play:
Head to any Tuk Tuk Thai Location.
Order any Lotus Box Entree and you’ll receive a Tuk Tuk Thai Scratch & Win sticker on top of your lotus box.
Scratch your sticker to find prizes, discounts and the chance to win Tuk Tuk Thai for a Year!
That’s it! Good Luck!
Running now till October 31st, 2021 at all locations (or until the stickers run out!)
Find all the details, prizes, and information on redemption & more below.
Tuk Tuk Thai Scratch & Win Terms and Conditions
Tuk Tuk Thai Scratch and Win 2021 Dates
Tuk Tuk Thai Scratch and Win kicks off on Monday, September 20th 2021, and runs through till October 31st, 2021(or until the scratch and win stickers run out).
In this year’s Tuk Tuk Thai (TTT) Scratch and Win game, there will be opportunities to win prizes at every Tuk Tuk Thai location around Calgary (all 9 locations). The prizes will be dispersed sporadically and randomly throughout each location, giving each Tuk Tuk Thai locations’ guests the opportunity to hand out every, and any prize to guests ordering from the store.
The Scratch and Win stickers will be available on all Lotus Box Entrees upon purchase. Scratch and win stickers will NOT be available on appetizers, salads, drinks, soups or desserts.
The prize pool includes exciting grand prizes – Tuk Tuk Thai For a Year, free appetizers, desserts, free lotus boxes, and more!
A total of 30,000 Scratch and Win stickers will be in circulation, and prizes will be available to be won at the beginning of the Contest Period on September 21, 2021.
Prizes have to be redeemed in store, at any Tuk Tuk Thai location across Calgary. Prizes can not be used in combination with other promotions or deals. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash value, or traded for other items. One prize sticker can be redeemed per person, per transaction, on your next visit in. Once the sticker is redeemed, it will no longer be valid. You must provide the sticker to the counter attendant in order to receive your prize. Prizes are valid for redemption until December 31st, 2021 at midnight – unless you are one of the Grand Prize winners for Tuk Tuk Thai for a Year. If that is the case, you will then have 365 days to use your coupons, and terms and conditions will be sent to you upon winning.
If you are a winner of Tuk Tuk Thai for a Year, you will need to:
- Email Marketing@tuktukthai.com with your full name, what location you received the sticker from. From there our team will get in touch and set up a time to meet so Tuk Tuk Thai can authenticate the prize, and get you set up for the winnings. IMPORTANT: If you bring your sticker to any of the stores, they won’t be able to redeem it for you. You must connect with our team to redeem the prize.
If you are a winner of 10% off your next purchase using code “SAVE10” can be redeemed online at tuktukthai.com, through our Tuk Tuk Thai app, or instore.
All other claimable prizes:
- You’ve won a FREE order of spring rolls
- You’ve won a FREE dessert
- You’ve won a FREE iced beverage
- Buy one, get one FREE on lotus boxes entrees
- You’ve won a FREE lotus box entree
The prizes listed above have to be redeemed in store, and can be at any Tuk Tuk Thai location across Calgary. Prizes can not be used in combination with other promotions or deals. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash value, or traded for other items. One prize sticker can be redeemed per person, per transaction, on your next visit in. Once the sticker is redeemed, it will no longer be valid. Prizes are valid for redemption until December 31st, 2021 at midnight.
If you are the recipient of a sticker that says “Thanks for playing! Give us a follow at @EatTukTukThai” know that our team truly appreciates your patronage and we thank you for participating in our Scratch and Win contest! You can now follow along for additional contests and giveaways through our social media.
Follow along for more details at @EatTukTukThai, visit our website, or send us an email! Marketing@tuktukthai.com
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for Tuk Tuk Thai’s (TTT) Scratch and Win Contest.
Tuk Tuk Thai is based out of 840 – 517 10 avenue SW, Calgary AB T2R0A8
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Tuk Tuk Thai’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Tuk Tuk Thai and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tuk Tuk Thai website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.tuktukthai.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.tuktukthai.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.tuktukthai.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.tuktukthai.com
- Redistribute content from Tuk Tuk Thai (unless content is specifically made for redistribution and approved by Tuk Tuk Thai).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- TTT reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to TTT a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Tuk Tuk Thai’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Must be 18+ or older to win the grand prize. Can participate if you are 17 or younger, however your ballots will not be counted. No purchase is necessary, and minors (17 or younger) can participate with supervision of their guardian.
Tuk Tuk Thai has told participating locations to make sure the decal is as accessible as possible, however we are unable to guarantee accessibility to any event and events should be treated as non-accessible for wheelchair users.
All Tuk Tuk Thai prizes are non-refundable, and can’t be exchanged for other products.
In the event that the Tuk Tuk Thai Scratch and Win is cancelled or postponed due to an issue beyond the organiser’s control then we will postpone the draw and pause the hunt. If the contest is cancelled to an issue within the organiser’s control, then a draw at the current date may be offered and a winner chosen from the entries present. Proof of ID must be present to claim the prize.