- All prices quoted on this website are in Canadian dollars.
Terms and Conditions
- All orders made online shall be paid by credit card via our website at the time the purchase is made. All items ordered online shall be picked up at the Tuk Tuk Thai restaurant premises chosen by the customer at the time of the order. Please allow for at least fifteen (15) minutes for the order to be prepared.
- All payments on orders made online are non-refundable. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your order and did not consume a significant portion of your order, please contact the Tuk Tuk Thai location where your meal was purchased immediately. Any refund, credit, or replacement decisions shall be made at the discretion of the Tuk Tuk Thai store location where the order was purchased.
- All material on this website is copyrighted and belong to Tuk Tuk Thai. No part of this web site may be reproduced, published, distributed, displayed, performed, copied or stored for public or private use in any information retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any mechanical, photographic or electronic process, including electronically or digitally on the Internet or World Wide Web, or over any network, or local area network, without written permission of Tuk Tuk Thai.
- Our website contains links to other sites not maintained by Tuk Tuk Thai. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this web site or Tuk Tuk Thai and may not be governed by all policies.
- Tuk Tuk Thai (including Tuktukthai.com and Qooway.com) may use your personal information for contacting you about products and services, special offers and upcoming promotions from our affiliates and merchants you have visited, and other marketing partners of interest that we think may be of interest to you for the purposes of marketing.
- If you voluntarily provide us with comments on your experiences at Tuk Tuk Thai via the "Contact Us" section of our website, we may forward them to the relevant restaurant to be used, respond to, keep a record of, or administer with the intent to make them known within Tuk Tuk Thai restaurants and its future franchises.