Win a Trip for Two to Thailand
Tuk Tuk Thai's
Win a Trip for Two to Thailand (the Contest”)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The "Win a Trip for Two to Thailand" Contest is offered and organized by Tuk Tuk Thai Holding Corp. (the "Sponsor") and will run from Friday, June 1st, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) to Friday, November 30th, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST (the "Contest Period").
By participating in the promotional contest (this or the "Contest"), each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to: a) the terms and conditions as expressly set out in the Rules and Regulations (the “Rules and Regulations”), and b) the final and binding decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest.
- Receive one entry for each corporate order over $100 at any Tuk Tuk Thai location. Order must be placed on tuktukthai.com or through the Tuk Tuk Thai mobile app. Participant must forward their email order confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered.
- Participating Retailers: The "Win a Trip for Two to Thailand" Contest is promoted at all participating Tuk Tuk Thai restaurants (each a "Participating Retailer") in the Province of Alberta.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in Alberta and who are enrolled in the Tuk Tuk Thai Administrative Rewards Program, This Contest operates only in Alberta, and only at Participating Retailers. This Contest is void where prohibited. Employees and agents of the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, its agents and advertising agencies are not eligible. As well, immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse) of such an employee and any person domiciled with such an employee are not eligible.
Entry: You will be entered into the Contest by:
- Ordering $100 or more of Tuk Tuk Thai products online at tuktukthai.com or through the Tuk Tuk Thai mobile app, and
- Forwarding your email order confirmation to email@example.com.
There is a limit of one entry once per day for each eligible participant. If you enter more than once per day, then all of your entries will be voided and you will be automatically disqualified for the Prize.
The winner will be randomly drawn on Saturday, December 1st, 2018 and will receive a Thailand Experience travel voucher valued between $5000 and $7000 to spend between December. 1st, 2018 and December 31st, 2019.
A participant's entry will also be disqualified if the participant: (i) provides personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) fails to comply with or attempts to circumvent any of the terms and conditions of these Rules and Regulations, or (ii) does not meet the eligibility requirements set out in these Official Rules.
6. Prize: The grand prize (the "Prize") for the Win a Trip for Two to Thailand is a Thailand Experience travel voucher valued between $5000 and $7000 to spend at SelloffVacations between December 1st, 2018 and December 31st, 2019.
Once the winner of the Prize has been randomly selected to receive the voucher, the winner shall provide personal information to confirm that the Contest requirements have been met to then receive the Prize. The voucher will be valid from December 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019, after which time it will expire. The voucher is non-transferable or convertible to cash. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with additional promotions or features. No substitutions except at the Sponsor’s Option. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one equal value.
In the event a voucher is used toward products of a value of less than $5000-$7000, no change or refund will be provided by the Sponsor. The remaining value on the voucher will then expire.
The approximate retail value of the Prize is between $5000 and $7000.
The above prize description constitutes the expected prize details and all aspects thereof are subject to change. The winner will be provided with additional details after being notified of winning.
Each prize must be accepted as awarded. A prize is not convertible to cash and has no cash value. No transfer or substitution by the winner of any part of a prize is permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any part of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
- Prize Winners: There will only be one price of a “Win a Trip for Two to Thailand” in this Contest (the “Prize”). The Sponsor will randomly select the winner of the Prize from all eligible entries on December 1st, 2018.
Chances of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. All potential winners will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Rules and Regulations before the prize is awarded.
- The winner of the Prize will be contacted by email, text or phone. Only three (3) attempts to contact the winner will be made, each on a different day. If the selected participant does not reply back to Tuk Tuk Thai, for any reason within seven (10) business days of the first attempt, or if the selected participant is unwilling or unable to comply with the Rules and Regulations, he or she will thereby forfeit the Prize. As a result, an alternative participant’s entry will then be selected by using to the exact same method of selection used by the Sponsor. The prize will be delivered to the confirmed winner. If the prize does not prove to be entirely satisfactory, the winner hereby waives all remedies against the Sponsor and its affiliates and subsidiary companies. The winner of the Prize must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone only at a time mutually convenient to the participant and the Sponsor.
- Odds: As set out in paragraph 6, there is only one (1) Prize to be won in the Contest. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of qualified entries received over the Contest Period.
- Liability Limitation: The winner hereby agrees that the Sponsor, and each of the Sponsor's agents and representatives, and each of their directors, officers and employees (collectively, all of the forgoing are the "Released Parties") shall not be liable to him or her or any of their heirs for property damage, injury or death, or any other loss or damage that may arise: (i) as a result of, whether wholly or partially, any act or omission of any the Released Parties, or (ii) by reason of any event over which any of the Released Parties has no control. In all other circumstances, collectively, the Released Parties' total maximum liability to any participant shall be equal to the amount which is equal to the value of the Prize divided by the total number of eligible entries received.
- Indemnity: The winner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless each of Released Parties from any and all claims, demands and liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to any person or persons, including death and property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or any part of the Prize or participation in the Contest or participation in any Prize-related activity.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: The Sponsor makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize and disclaims any implied or express warranty.
- Contest Irregularities: The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related material fact. The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for failure of the Internet or the Contest website during the contest period or for any other problem or technical malfunction in the operation of the Contest. If in the opinion of the Sponsor the administration or integrity of the Contest has been compromised, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest, including without limitation, terminating the Contest and awarding the prize by random drawing from all non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is cancelled, modified, suspended or terminated, notice will be posted on the Contest website located at www.tuktukthai.com.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by laws of Alberta, by submitting an entry and accepting a prize the winner grants the Sponsor (and its nominees) a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use the winner's name, photograph, voice, likeness and the whole or any part of any statement or statements he/she has made or makes concerning the Contest or the Prize, for the Sponsor (and its nominees or affiliates and subsidiary companies) to use in connection with any publicity, promotion or advertising of any nature, whether or not related to the prize or Contest, and the winner hereby consents to such use without further notice, consent, approval or compensation. The winner agrees to make his or herself reasonably available for an opportunity to have photographs taken of him or her. The winner further agrees that the Sponsor may publish his or her name and city or town of residence in Alberta as being a winner of the Contest.
- Restrictions: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Contest: (1) viewing or tampering with the Contest Sponsor's systems, source code or data; (2) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning, such as using automatic means or software or bots to enter; (3) non-compliance with the Rules and Regulations; or (4) any other act or omission which the Sponsor determines, at its sole discretion, would jeopardize the integrity of the Contest.
- Social Media: While the Contest is promoted through a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information provided in an entry is being provided to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to fully and completely release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram of and from any and all liability whatsoever that may arise in any way in connection with the Contest.
- Taxes: The winner is responsible for reporting any taxable benefits in connection with the Contest to all applicable Canadian governmental authorities. Any taxes relating to the acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Changes to the Contest: The Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of this Contest, suspend or cancel it, at any time, for any reason, without liability on the part of the Sponsor, and without prior notice.
- Entries: All entries become the property of Sponsor and receipt of any entry will not be acknowledged and no entry will be returned.
- Governing Law: A prospective participant may not participate in the Contest where it is prohibited. The interpretation of the Rules, Regulations and all matters relating to the rights and obligations as between any prospective participant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Alberta, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. The Sponsor and all prospective participants hereby agree to attorn to the jurisdiction of the Alberta courts, sitting in the City of Calgary (and all courts of appeal therefrom), in respect of the determination of any matter, issue or dispute arising in relation to the Rules and Regulations of the Contest.
- Language Discrepancy: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version of the Rules and Regulations, and any other language version, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
- Discrepancy with Other Material: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules, Regulations and any other material relating to the Contest, the Rules and Regulations shall prevail, govern and control.
- Third Party Trademarks: The names of any individual, group, company, product or service mentioned herein or on other Contest material, and any corresponding likeness, logo or image thereof, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademark of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or sponsors, or the inclusion of a product or service as a Prize or on Contest material, does not imply any association with such individual, group or sponsors or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service or the product or service itself and, except as otherwise indicated, no association is intended or should be inferred.
- Decisions: The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding on all participants with respect to all aspects of this Contest, including but not limited to, eligibility of participants, compliance with these Rules, Regulations and the correctness of the answer to the skill-testing question.
- Contest Documentation:
RULES AND REGULATIONS: For a copy of the Rules and Regulations, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by first class mail to Win a Trip for Two to Thailand, Tuk Tuk Thai Holding Corp., Suite 840, 517 – 10th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0A8 and include a written request for same.
WINNER'S LIST: A winner's list for the Prize is available only within sixty (60) days after the close of the Contest. Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by first class mail to Win a Trip for Two to Thailand, Tuk Tuk Thai Holding Corp., Suite 840, 517 – 10th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0A8" and include a written request for the name of the Contest winners.
- Copyright: The Contest and all related material are Copyright © Tuk Tuk Thai Holding Corp. Participants are hereby authorized to copy these Rules and Regulations on the condition that it will be for their personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.